Thursday, May 08, 2008

Blogger is Done'd!

It is over! I am saying farewell to this blog that I have held for so many years. This is, indeed, the last post it shall see. Andy and I have been working on a new website and finally have working the blog section of it (which is the mainpage). It isn't anything special like Johnson would have, nor really creative. It's simple and it's freedom. And it's brand-spankin new. If you do visit it and want to comment, I'll warn you now - you'll have to register yourself. Though, if you use Open ID, you can use that on our site easily enough.
So, get yourself over there and make some comments! I already have a first blog post up. I've also changed my 'notes' feed on facebook to the new site, so it'll be taking news from there now.

ajk2.ca

check it out.
Jane

No comments: