Sunday, March 23, 2008

Alleluia!

Woot woot! Christ is risen - Easter has come!

Yay! We had an awesome day today - nice big feast of a breakie, and a nice big feast of a supper! And not only that, but we still have a week of feasting to go! If you're looking for a great party, look no further than our 8 day celebration!!
Go and have that second piece of cake, or that extra cookie - Christ is risen and we should be celebrating! Break out that wine! Drink up, me hearties! There's lots yet to go!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I like food :-)

Speaking of which, I think it's time for a fine cup o' coffee!

Denise said...

Mmmm...coffee. One thing about moving to Swift Current. No really good coffee shops. There's Tim Horton's, but I'm going to miss my Second Cup and Starbucks! I think I may open my own...hmmm...maybe.