Friday, May 27, 2005

Happy happy, joy joy!

It's soooo nice here still (Victoria), and that's even more complemented by the fact that I change my age officially today, and my smallest cousin here has drawn me a birthday card already (he's so cute, and he even spelled my name right!). Anyways, it's beautiful outside and I'm going to try to not get burnt again today (it's record weather here on the island).

Oh, just to brag a little (not that this is something new), but my aunt and uncle own a Porsche 944, and I get to drive it today! I am so very excited beyond words. The power that thing holds....I envision it all now...driving along the coast, roof window open, salty air blowing through the car, music blasting...oh yeah, that's a nice picture. My uncle and two oldest cousins picked me up in it from Campbell River and we drove to Victoria in it, it's a pretty sweet thing and packs a powerful ride.




(that's their car!)

Anyways, I'm on my way out to enjoy the sun a bit, hope you all are doing well. Travis, congrats on your order of lector that's going on. Hope you have loads of fun. Catch y'all later!

-Jane, the wise.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooooh... have fun with the Porsche! :-) Glad to read that things are going well out in Victoria. It frosted here last night, although it's already feeling pretty warm this morning (about 16 degrees).

Jane said...

Yeah, things went really well in Victoria, beautiful weather, beautiful people to hang with, beautiful Porsche...I had two birthday cakes yesterday too! That was fun. And creamsicle ice cream at one place. Mmmmm...it was all so good and tasty.

I like Victoria. At least, I really like the people who live there. The fact that it's beatiful and in BC just makes it all the better. :D.

-Jane