Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Gone again!

Up early and off on another adventure tomorrow!

Early in the morn I venture off to the airport once again on an escapade to Campbell River for the weekend. I'm looking forward to meeting some new people and discovering what this parish holds, it may turn out to be a great place to work for the next few years. It's also rather nerve wrecking, so if anyone is willing to offer any prayers on my behalf, I'd really appreciate them. Especially on Friday when I have my interview.

Monday I take off to Victoria (woohoo!) for a whole, fabulous, adventurous week, and then head back here on Saturday to continue to pack (and finish packing, really), go to the Friar's party, and take off back to Prince George not too long after. Packed, I say. It's all packed in there good.

So, since I do not have any guarantee of an internet connection over this next weekend, I cannot guarantee to answer any emails that may be thrown into my inbox, for all you die-hard fans out there :D. (tangent) That reminds me of Gilderoy Lockhart, who is played too true-to-book in the movies, who tells Harry to be careful because 'fame is a fickle friend' and 'celebrity is as celebrity does.' (/tangent) I will be taking my computer with me, so I'm pretty sure that once I hit Victoria, I'll at least be able to tune into some wireless for awhile. For any communicators...the few that actually exist out there, I'll be in touch.

So, on that note, I'm going to go start packing my stuff, finish baking a batch of cookies that I started this morning, and hopefully sleep at some point soon. Take care, y'all. Ooh, that's too southern for me. Farewell, peoples. Peace be with you.

Jane

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on the job interview Jane, I'm sure you'll do fine. I think you're going to be exactly what that parish needs. But more importantly, relax and enjoy Victoria. So hypothetically speaking: If you got the job, how many days would you have to pack once you get back in E-town before you would start the job? In other words, once you get the job I hope you are not too rushed to get packed and leave town! Well, enjoy, God bless and be assured of prayers by many!