Friday, September 21, 2007

Slow in Updating

Yes, it's been quite some time since the last time I updated. However, this is an update!

Firstly, the Deathly Hallows book ROCKED! It was an amazing book that was everything I hoped it would be. I think it missed a few things (continuity-wise), but I loved it. Anybody else have reactions to it?

Secondly, Andy seemed to realise not long ago that our wedding bands have a Dealthy Hallows-like symbol on the inside of them, which is kind of eerie. He's now claiming that he has a ring of power, despite my best efforts.

Thirdly, I cut my hair.


Fourthly, I'm going to Souris this weekend (Manitoba) for my grandmother's funeral, and I'll be back Tuesday sometime.

Fifthly, I'm taking An Introduction to Philosophy Friday mornings at Newman

Sixthly ... well, I don't know. We like our Wii. Looks like that's about it. I'll post a video...on facebook. Apparently it wouldn't load the video it said it could load within the timespan of 4 hours. *sigh* If you're on facebook, check it out.

Let me know your Deathly Hallows reactions!!
Peace,
Jane

5 comments:

Denise said...

Well, that "ring of power" should go nicely with his "magic wand". Somethings never change. :)

Anonymous said...

Just to clear things up a bit: I'm not claiming it's "a ring of power." I'm claiming it's "the Ring of Power," "the One Ring," "one ring to rule them all, one ring to bind them, one ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them!" Who wouldn't be exited about that?!

Myrica said...

Andy, thats the power from the Lord of the Rings not Harry Potter, to have more credibility you have to get your sources right :P Geez man

Denise said...

Ha ha ha...and HA!

Anonymous said...

Bah!

And no, I'm not still bitter that someone wouldn't let me get inscriptions just like the One Ring on my wedding ring. That would just be silly.