Monday, February 13, 2006

A Canadian Favour!

G'day peeps!
I need to ask a favour of all of you, if you could please!!! My dilemma is this: we cannot play Mamma Bear Pappa Bear for lack of frozen juice tin lids! No one here buys frozen juice!! I've asked and asked, and I have not heard hide nor hair from anyone indicating they were saving them for youth ministry. In fact, I was given a 'heads up' that people in orange county are much more likely to just buy juice in its bottles than bother with frozen stuff that gets all sticky and which they have to actually work for in order to drink...

So, I am asking, please, that if you do drink juice that's from the frozen section and in the tins, I would really appreciate it if you could save up your lids for me! If you're in Prince, if you could wash the lids and give them to Adam or my mum, that'd be great, or if you're in Edmonton and surrounding area, please likewise wash them and give them to Andy. I would really really appreciate your help with this if you could remember me here when you're throwing those tins away!

Other than that, things are pretty good. It's really warm today. Like, 83F warm, which is the hottest I've seen it for about a month. Um...that's about 28C. Dunno why I have this sweater on....

Peace,
Jane

7 comments:

Friartuc said...

That is an odd request.... Sorry, I don't drink frozen juice. Just the gross concentrated stuff that they have in our caf. Well, mostly i just try to eat fruit.
It's 4C here! Yay, it's warm!

Denise said...

So, does Andy know how hot it gets in California??? Can't wait to hear how he survives his visit down there.

Sorry, I too do not drink frozen juice. Too much effort involved to get that glass of juice.

Anonymous said...

Am I the only one who drinks frozen juice? Silly peoples.

Yeah, I know! I know! It gets crazy hot! Gah! I keep wondering what on earth I'm thinking! Fortunately, they have a cold spell coming up (highs of about 20) so I might be able to survive it somehow (I hope). And hey, I can always stuff my socks with ice cubes!

Jane said...

Hey Andy,
I don't have an ice cube tray.

Denise said...

OK...an ice cube tray I DO have. Want it??

Frank and Sharon said...

Hey Jane!
Are we the only ones that drink a ton of frozen juice? We must go through 5 or so things of frozen juice a week! More than that in the summer. I guess we're total cheap-o's. A thing of frozen juice costs like 80 cents, whereas the non-frozen variety is anywhere from $2-$8 depending on what you buy! We'll totally try to save some up for you...

Anonymous said...

sup jane. as we talked about previous to me putting this comment in, I thought that your shut down of andy's plan to shove icecubes in his sock was spiffing, coming close absolutly corking. It is, I believe, the very thing that would be said in a HP book to lighten the mood, or just to put a funny in. good job jane